Potlikker is a web consulting firm. The bread-and-butter of our business is what used to be thought of as "web development" back in the dot-com craze of the last century — that is to say, the actual coding that can convert a web design into a working website. Although we can help with some graphic work, or even locate designers to help you, we are not a design firm.
|Moreover, here are some of the things we won't do:
- Overcharge you
- Confuse you with too much techno-babble
- Insult your intelligence
- Provide more "attitude" than work
- Call you unsavory names
- Marry your daughter (without first getting your permission)
That being said, Potlikker can help you get your site up and
running by providing several different services:
Contact Us | List of Sites
Important to note: although I can assist with some graphic work, Potlikker is not a Web design firm.
- Information architecture: We can help you map out where things go on your site and how the information is organized.
- Domain names: We can help you find a name for your site and get the best deal for you.
- Hosting: We can find the right web host for you and get you all set up there.
- Design: Although not a design firm, we will gladly work with any designer you like or find the right designer for your site.
- Development: This is what we do best: coding your actual site, making it look exactly like the design, and "making it work."
- Maintenance: We can make additions or revisions to your site as needed.
Potlikker Has Retired
As of the end of January 2014, Potlikker is no longer in business. It was a one-person consultancy, and, after a year as a full-time employee of a great little high-tech company, I felt it was time to close the doors of my little consulting shop.
Thank you for your interest.
Q. What's with the name, Potlikker?