I can provide your organization with top-quality documentation services, including technical manuals, online help, and embedded help to assist customers in using your services.
Potlikker.com is a sole proprietorship registered with the state of Texas. Often times a company may have a need for a technical writer to document a finite project but not enough work to justify hiring a full-time equivalent. That's where I come in. I have 14 years' professional experience working in writing and editing as well as 7 years' professional experience working in the software industry. As a former full-time Web developer, I can leverage solid knowledge of Internet fundamentals to quickly get up to speed on any projects relating to Internet technology.
I have worked on projects in the following areas:
- Network security:
- Content filtering
- Reputation services
- Damage cleanup
- Protection of Linux servers
- Product life-cycle management
- Open-source documentation
- Remote management of sensors
- Real-time operating systems
Contact Us | What We Don't Do
Important to note: although I can assist with some graphic work, Potlikker is not a Web design firm.
- Information architecture: We can help you map out where things go on your site and how the information is organized.
- Domain names: We can help you find a name for your site and get the best deal for you.
- Hosting: We can find the right web host for you and get you all set up there.
- Design: Although not a design firm, we will gladly work with any designer you like or find the right designer for your site.
- Development: This is what we do best: coding your actual site, making it look exactly like the design, and "making it work."
- Maintenance: We can make additions or revisions to your site as needed.
Potlikker Has Retired
As of the end of January 2014, Potlikker is no longer in business. It was a one-person consultancy, and, after a year as a full-time employee of a great little high-tech company, I felt it was time to close the doors of my little consulting shop.
Thank you for your interest.
Q. What's with the name, Potlikker?